Are you like me?
- You often eat more than you intend to.
- Once you start eating candy or other sweets, you can’t stop.
- Food is the most frequent and constant pleasure in your life.
- If you don’t have the foods you love, you can feel panicky.
Sugar and food addiction had me in its grip for decades until I discovered that food wasn’t the problem. How I was living my life was the problem. So I built a sweeter life between meals, achieved significant weight loss through Bright Line Eating, and found a whole new way to be. The Life between Meals program can show you how to do that.
Recent Blog Posts
- Staying Abstinent as a Revolutionary Act - I’m not someone who generally suffers from insomnia. I go right to sleep and if I get awakened, I go ...Continue Reading
- How Self-Talk Can Make or Break Our Recovery - Henry Ford famously said, “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” I suspect he was ...Continue Reading