Are you like me?
- You often eat more than you intend to.
- Once you start eating candy or other sweets, you can’t stop.
- Food is the most frequent and constant pleasure in your life.
- If you don’t have the foods you love, you can feel panicky.
Sugar and food addiction had me in its grip for decades until I discovered that food wasn’t the problem. How I was living my life was the problem. So I built a sweeter life between meals, achieved significant weight loss through Bright Line Eating, and found a whole new way to be. The Life between Meals program can show you how to do that.
Recent Blog Posts
- Getting Clear on What We Want Abstinence to Do for Us - It’s always easiest for me to undertake something difficult if I know what I want to accomplish. When I’m vague ...Continue Reading
- Being Willing to Be in the 10% - It’s a well-known and very sad fact that less than 10% of people who seek recovery from any form of ...Continue Reading