Are you like me?
- You often eat more than you intend to.
- Once you start eating candy or other sweets, you can’t stop.
- Food is the most frequent and constant pleasure in your life.
- If you don’t have the foods you love, you can feel panicky.
This time next week, you could be through with the cravings for sugar. This time next month, you could be down a few pounds and free of self-loathing and guilt. A year from now, you could have a thinner sweeter life.
Recent Blog Posts
- Why Even Healthy Snacks Don’t Work for Me
- Is It Safer to Eat a Variety or the Same Thing All the Time?
View all posts