Are you like me?
- You often eat more than you intend to.
- Once you start eating candy or other sweets, you can’t stop.
- Food is the most frequent and constant pleasure in your life.
- If you don’t have the foods you love, you can feel panicky.
Sugar and food addiction had me in its grip for decades until I discovered that food wasn’t the problem. How I was living my life was the problem. So I built a sweeter life between meals, achieved significant weight loss through Bright Line Eating, and found a whole new way to be. The Life between Meals program can show you how to do that.
Recent Blog Posts
- Choosing Freedom over Pleasure - We’ve had an unusual number of snow days this winter so far. At first, I like it. Home with no ...Continue Reading
- Five Books That Are Supporting My Sweeter Life - I’m a big reader. I usually have a couple of books going at a time (a novel and a nonfiction ...Continue Reading